Monday, January 18, 2010

Injections Class

I had to take A with me for the appt because she was out of school due to MLK, Jr day. The nurse was surprised that I had done the injections class previously. I pointed to A and said we did it for her. Which is surprising because I'm sure it says all over my chart that I gave birth and how I got pregnant in the first place. Right? She asked if I thought I needed the class, and I think I did, I just wish I didn't have to pay $50 for it. What I needed was the handouts I got with pictures, more than I needed her to show me things. Because she really did barely show me anything. What I needed was to talk to her about the calendar and to get a prescription for prometrium so I can actually get my period to have a cycle day 1.

I also got a call from the fertility pharmacy this morning because the nurse had ordered my meds. Still need to call them back. As far as I can tell, the protocol looks the same as far as drugs are concerned. The only change is the Menopur is now called something else and is much cheaper. I'm thinking we might have used that on the second try which got us A, because that info sounds familiar. But like I told the nurse, I seem to have blocked a lot of this stuff out.

At the end of the appt I made another appt for R to get his blood work and sem.en analysis taken care of.

Then I took A to the mall to get a party dress. Can't believe my little girl turns 2 on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment