Thursday, April 7, 2011

FET #1 - Failure

Started the calendar in February for the transfer, which is almost identical to the start date of the IUI that resulted in the ectopic blocked tube. Everything for transfer looked great. Transferred two beauties on 2/24, big fat negative on March 8th.

Taking two months off to do Lupron Depot, one shot a month, with a uterus poking to cause trauma and stimulation. We won't be able to do another transfer until June.

I'm not to hopeful that this will produce another baby. It is so odd to have had problems getting pregnant the first time and then quadruple the amount of trouble getting pregnant a second time. In my plans, I'd have a 5 month old from the ectopic cycle, not looking at another Christmas with only one child.

I'm not doing a great job keeping up with this blog, but I guess it will be some kind of record of what I've done to have a second child.

No comments:

Post a Comment